Affinity Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Affinity Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Affinity Mortgage Refinance Review
Affinity Mortgage Refinance is offered by Affinity Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #2579), a direct lender founded in 2000 and based in Lenexa, KS. Affinity Mortgage Refinance is available in 11 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Affinity Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $5,000,000 with Affinity Mortgage Refinance.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Affinity Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What range of mortgage balances will Affinity Mortgage Refinance refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $5,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Affinity Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Affinity Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Affinity Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Affinity Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Affinity Mortgage Refinance offer?
Affinity Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Affinity Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Affinity Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Affinity Mortgage, LLC