Alameda Mortgage Corporation RefinanceUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Mortgage Refinance.
|Loan Amount||Up to $424,100|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance Review
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance is offered by Alameda Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #271603), a direct lender founded in 1968 and based in Danville, CA. Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance are available in 3 states across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance refinances FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for refinancing. However, Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance does offer refinancing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance Pros & Cons
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Alameda Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Alameda Mortgage take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Alameda Mortgage around 21 day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Alameda Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Alameda Mortgage offer?
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Alameda Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
780 San Ramon Valley Blvd Ste 200
Danville, CA 94526 USA
- (925) 855-7131
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Alameda Mortgage Corporation
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $424,100|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Hybrid Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Alameda Mortgage Corporation Refinance to your friends?
Other Mortgage Refinance
- America's Choice Mortgage Refinance
- American Mortgage Refinance
- BNC National Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
- F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing
- Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance
- Leader Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinance
- Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing
- RPM Mortgage Refinance
- Summit Funding Mortgage Refinance
- goodmortgage.com Mortgage Refinance