Alliance West Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Alliance West MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
Alliance West Mortgage Refinance Review
Alliance West Mortgage Refinance is offered by Alliance West Mortgage (NMLS #244283), a direct lender founded in 2009 and based in Lake Forest, CA. Alliance West Mortgage Refinance is available in 6 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Alliance West Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Alliance West Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Alliance West Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Alliance West Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years.
Does Alliance West Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Alliance West Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Alliance West Mortgage Refinance offer?
Alliance West Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Alliance West Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alliance West Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties