|Loan Amount||$35,000 - $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by AMEC Home Loans (NMLS #150953), a direct lender founded in 2007 and based in Edina, MN. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance are available in 17 states across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What range of mortgage balances will AMEC Home Loans refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $35,000 and go up to $1,500,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via AMEC Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does AMEC Home Loans take to refinance?
Generally, it takes AMEC Home Loans around 30 day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does AMEC Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AMEC Home Loans offer?
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AMEC Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota