American Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from American Mortgage Service Co.Unaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
American Mortgage Refinance Review
American Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by American Mortgage Service Co., based in Cincinnati, OH. Founded in 1975, American Mortgage Service Co. offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 10 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with American Mortgage Refinance?
American Mortgage Refinance will typically fund mortgage refinances within 60 days of approval.
Does American Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Mortgage Refinance offer?
American Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- West Virginia