|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by American Quest Home Loans (NMLS #356777), a direct lender founded in 2006 and based in Orange, CA. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Quest Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does American Quest Mortgage take to refinance?
Generally, it takes American Quest Mortgage around 21 day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does American Quest Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Quest Mortgage offer?
American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Quest Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Refinance to your friends?