American United Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Mortgage Refinance.
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
American United Mortgage Refinance Review
American United Mortgage Refinance is offered by American United Mortgage Corp (NMLS #75965), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Scotch Plains, NJ. American United Mortgage Refinance are available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. American United Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American United Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
American United Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
American United Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American United Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American United Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does American United Mortgage Refinance take to refinance?American United Mortgage Refinance does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does American United Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American United Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American United Mortgage Refinance offer?
American United Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does American United Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American United Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
210 Haven Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 USA
- (908) 322-5535
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by American United Mortgage Corp
|APR||Starting at 2.979%|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Hybrid Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American United Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Other Mortgage Refinance
- 1st Alliance Lending Mortgage Refinance
- 1st Alliance Mortgage Refinance
- AFI Financial Mortgage Refinance
- Alliance West Mortgage Refinance
- Benchmark Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
- George Mason Mortgage Refinance
- Guild Mortgage Refinance
- Home Loan Investment Bank Mortgage Refinance
- LendingHome Mortgage Refinance
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Refinance
- Prosperity Home Mortgage Refinance