America's Choice Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from America's Choice Home LoansUnaffiliated
America's Choice Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from America's Choice Home Loans
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend America's Choice Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
America's Choice Mortgage Refinance Review
America's Choice Mortgage Refinance is offered by America's Choice Home Loans (NMLS #111842), a direct lender founded in 1998 and based in Houston, TX. America's Choice Mortgage Refinance is available in 3 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. America's Choice Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. America's Choice Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via America's Choice Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. America's Choice Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does America's Choice Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, America's Choice Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does America's Choice Mortgage Refinance offer?
America's Choice Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does America's Choice Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. America's Choice Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey