Amerisave Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Amerisave Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
Amerisave Mortgage Refinance Review
Amerisave Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Amerisave Mortgage Corporation, based in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 2002, Amerisave Mortgage Corporation offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Amerisave Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Amerisave Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Amerisave Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Amerisave Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Amerisave Mortgage Refinance offer?
Amerisave Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Amerisave Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Amerisave Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Amerisave Mortgage Corporation
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia