AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from AmeriSouth Mortgage CompanyUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance Review
AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by AmeriSouth Mortgage Company, based in Charlotte, NC. Founded in 1990, AmeriSouth Mortgage Company offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 4 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance offer?
AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriSouth Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- North Carolina
- South Carolina