Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Bay EquityUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance Review
Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance is offered by Bay Equity (NMLS #76988) , a direct lender founded in 2007 and based in Sausalito, CA. Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance is available in 31 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance offer?
Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bay Equity Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota