Benchmark Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Benchmark MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Benchmark Mortgage Refinance Review
Benchmark Mortgage Refinance is offered by Benchmark Mortgage (NMLS #2143), a direct lender founded in 1999 and based in Plano, TX. Benchmark Mortgage Refinance is available in 44 states (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Benchmark Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Benchmark Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Benchmark Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Benchmark Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Benchmark Mortgage Refinance offer?
Benchmark Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Benchmark Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Benchmark Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Benchmark Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.