Bond Street Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Bond Street Mortgage LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Bond Street Mortgage Refinance Review
Bond Street Mortgage Refinance is offered by Bond Street Mortgage LLC (NMLS #191351), a direct lender founded in 2009 and based in Paramus, NJ. Bond Street Mortgage Refinance is available in 14 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Bond Street Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Bond Street Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bond Street Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bond Street Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Bond Street Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bond Street Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bond Street Mortgage Refinance offer?
Bond Street Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bond Street Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bond Street Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina