Not Currently AvailableBBMC Mortgage Refinance
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
BBMC Mortgage Refinance Review
BBMC Mortgage Refinance is no longer available to new customers on SuperMoney.
Click here to compare Mortgage Refinance and quickly find the best options for your needs.
BBMC Mortgage Refinance is offered by BBMC Mortgage, a bank founded in 2009 and based in Lombard, IL. BBMC Mortgage Refinance are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. BBMC Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. BBMC Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
BBMC Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
BBMC Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via BBMC Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. BBMC Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does BBMC Mortgage take to refinance?
Generally, it takes BBMC Mortgage around day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does BBMC Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, BBMC Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does BBMC Mortgage offer?
BBMC Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does BBMC Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BBMC Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia