|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by Dignified Home Loans LLC (NMLS #309234), a direct lender founded in 1988 and based in Westlake Village, CA. Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is available in 3 states across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Broadview mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Broadview mortgage take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Broadview mortgage around 15 day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Broadview mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Broadview mortgage offer?
Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Broadview mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Broadview Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties