Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Charles SchwabUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance Review
Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance is offered by Charles Schwab, a bank founded in 1971 and based in San Francisco, CA. Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
211 Main Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Charles Schwab
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.