Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Citywide Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Citywide Home Loans, based in Greenwood Village, CO. Founded in 1998, Citywide Home Loans offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 36 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offer?
Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota