Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Eagle Home MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance Review
Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by Eagle Home Mortgage, based in Bellevue, WA. Founded in 1981, Eagle Home Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 40 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offer?
Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Eagle Home Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota