Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Eagle Home MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance Review
Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance is offered by Eagle Home Mortgage (NMLS #1058), a direct lender founded in 1981 and based in Bellevue, WA. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance is available in 40 states (and Washington, DC).
- Mortgage programs available. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offer?
Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Eagle Home Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Eagle Home Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.