FirstBank Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from FirstBankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
FirstBank Mortgage Refinance Review
FirstBank Mortgage Refinance is offered by FirstBank (NMLS #458768), a bank founded in 1963 and based in Lakewood, CO. FirstBank Mortgage Refinance is available in 3 states across the USA.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, FirstBank does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
- Good credit required. You will need a credit score of at least 680 to qualify.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via FirstBank Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. FirstBank Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years.
Does FirstBank Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, FirstBank Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does FirstBank Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. FirstBank Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
12345 W. Colfax Ave.
Lakewood, CO 80215
- Visit Site
Other Services by FirstBank
|Credit Score Range||680 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||5 - 30 years|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend FirstBank Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.