|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing Review
F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing is offered by F&M Bank (NMLS #537388), a bank founded in 1907 and based in Long Beach, CA. F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers refinancing for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing.
How long does F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing take to refinance?F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing will charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by F&M Bank
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing to your friends?