F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing
in Mortgage Refinance from F&M BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing Review
F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing is offered by F&M Bank (NMLS #537388), a bank founded in 1907 and based in Long Beach, CA. F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, F&M Bank does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing.
Does F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing will charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
302 Pine Ave
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Visit Site
Other Services by F&M Bank
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend F&M Bank Mortgage Refinancing to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.