Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Golden Empire MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance Review
Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance is offered by Golden Empire Mortgage (NMLS #2427), a direct lender founded in 1987 and based in Bakersfield, CA. Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance is available in 7 states across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, HomePath, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance offer?
Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Golden Empire Mortgage