|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance Review
Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance is offered by Intelliloan (NMLS #3290), a direct lender founded in 1993 and based in Costa Mesa, CA. Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance is available in 31 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers refinancing for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Maximum LTV. Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance has a maximum loan to value ratio of 80%.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 580 may qualify for Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Intelliloan?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Intelliloan take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Intelliloan between 28 and 42 days to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Intelliloan charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
Does Intelliloan charge prepayment fees?
No, Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Intelliloan offer?
Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Intelliloan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Credit Score Range||580 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Intelliloan Mortgage Refinance to your friends?