Owning Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Owning CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Owning Mortgage Refinance Review
Owning Mortgage Refinance is offered by Owning Corporation (NMLS #1797976), a direct lender founded in 2018 and based in Orange, CA. Owning Mortgage Refinance is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Owning Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, jumbo, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers refinancing for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Owning Mortgage Refinance offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 600 may qualify for Owning Mortgage Refinance.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Owning Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Owning Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Owning Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Owning Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
Does Owning Mortgage Refinance charge prepayment fees?
No, Owning Mortgage Refinance does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Owning Mortgage Refinance offer?
Owning Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
What property usage types does Owning Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Owning Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||Starting at 1.75%|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Owning Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.