|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance Review
Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance is offered by Supreme Lending (NMLS #2129), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Dallas, TX. Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Supreme Lending?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does Supreme Lending take to refinance?Supreme Lending does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does Supreme Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Supreme Lending offer?
Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Supreme Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Initial Processing Fee||$1|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
|Terms||1/1, 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance to your friends?