The Money Store Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from The Money StoreUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Starting at $50,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
The Money Store Mortgage Refinance Review
The Money Store Mortgage Refinance is offered by The Money Store (NMLS #1019), a direct lender founded in 1967 and based in Florham, NJ. The Money Store Mortgage Refinance is available in 40 states (and Washington, DC).
- Mortgage programs available. The Money Store Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. The Money Store Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
The Money Store Mortgage Refinance Pros and Cons:
What range of mortgage balances will The Money Store Mortgage Refinance refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via The Money Store Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. The Money Store Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does The Money Store Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, The Money Store Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does The Money Store Mortgage Refinance offer?
The Money Store Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does The Money Store Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. The Money Store Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by The Money Store
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend The Money Store Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.