Where does New Jersey Manufacturers do business?
New Jersey Manufacturers is an insurance carrier based in West Trenton, NJ. The company was founded in 1913 and offers motorcycle and ATV insurance in 2 states in the USA.
What types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage does New Jersey Manufacturers offer?
Although we often talk about motorcycle insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. New Jersey Manufacturers offers the following types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: The uninsured motorist rider covers the damages caused by a negligent driver who doesn't have an insurance policy.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers the damages caused by a driver who is at-fault but whose liability limits don't cover all the property damages and medical expenses of the accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
New Jersey Manufacturers customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their policies:
- Travel Expenses / Trip Interruption Coverage: This coverage helps pay for non-refundable expenses if your trip is delayed or canceled due to an accident, mechanical breakdown, theft, injury, unexpected illness, or some other covered event.
- Transport Trailer Coverage: This covers non-motorized trailers towed by a vehicle. If they are damaged or cause damages in an accident this policy will cover the costs.
What benefits does New Jersey Manufacturers offer?
New Jersey Manufacturers offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with New Jersey Manufacturers?
When you ask for a quote with New Jersey Manufacturers, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available.
- Alternative Fuel / Hybrid: For some reason, possibly because they drive fewer miles, people who own hybrids or alternative fuel vehicles pose a lower insurance risk. If your vehicle is green, make sure you earn the rewards.
301 Sullivan Way
West Trenton, NJ 08628 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by New Jersey Manufacturers
- New Jersey