in Payday Loans from LendUp
Would you recommend LendUp Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
LendUp Loans Review
LendUp Loans is a short term loan offering by LendUp, a direct lender based in San Francisco, CA. Founded in 2011, LendUp offers access to payday loans in 7 states across the USA.
What are the LendUp Loans rates & fees?
LendUp Loans offers payday loans with loan fees ranging from $17 to $44. These loans are meant as a short-term source of credit but if you calculate the annualized percentage rate of those fees you get rates ranging from 214.13% to 803%.
How much can you borrow from LendUp Loans?
Loan amounts start at $100 and go up to $500.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with LendUp Loans?
LendUp Loans has payday loans with a maximum term of 35 days.
What are the LendUp Loans minimum approval requirements?
- Applicants with a credit score of at least 450 can apply for a loan via LendUp Loans.
- The minimum age to apply for a loan is 18 or the state minimum, whichever is higher.
- Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for a loan.
- LendUp Loans will also consider borrowers who are unemployed . Borrowers must have an active checking account to apply for a loan.
- Active duty servicemembers and their covered dependents cannot apply for a loan via LendUp Loans. The Military Lending Act prohibits lenders from charging servicemembers more than a 36% APR.
Does LendUp Loans run credit checks?
Yes, LendUp Loans will check your credit when you apply for a loan.
What is the estimated funding time for a payday loan via LendUp Loans?
LendUp Loans will typically provide a credit approval decision in less than an hour and fund the loan within 1 business day .
|Loan Fee||$17 - $44|
|Credit Score Range||
450 - 650
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Bank Account Required|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Supported Income Types||
|Loan Amount||$100 - $500|
|Loan Term||Up to 35|
|APR||214.13% - 803%|