Arrow Visa Card
in Personal Credit Cards from LendUpClaimed
Arrow Visa CardClaimed
in Personal Credit Cards from LendUp
Would you recommend Arrow Visa Card to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Arrow Visa Card ReviewIf you're wondering whether Arrow Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 21.49% up to 31.99%.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Poor credit. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Arrow Visa Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Arrow Visa Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Arrow Visa Card benefits?
Arrow Visa Card provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Arrow Visa Card?Arrow Visa Card is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the Arrow Visa Card fees?
The following fees apply to Arrow Visa Card:
|Annual Fee||up to $75|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Returned Payment Fee||$25|
|Late Payment Fee||$25|
Does Arrow Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?Arrow Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Arrow Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Arrow Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit score.
How to apply for Arrow Visa Card
- Visit the Arrow Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||25 days|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$10|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||3% - 31.99%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||Starting at $10|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$0.50|
|Returned Payment Fee||$25|
|Late Fee Amount||$25|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||
300 - 850
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||29.99% - 31.49%|
|Balance Computation||Average Daily Balance|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||21.49% - 31.99%|