BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from BMI Federal Credit UnionUnaffiliated
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from BMI Federal Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account Review
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account is offered by BMI Federal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1936 and based in Dublin, OH. BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account is offered in 1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from BMI Federal Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your BMI Federal Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What APY does BMI Federal Credit Union offer?
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
|Bank Account Features -->||
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account charge?
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$29|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$40|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||