Where does BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account do business?
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account is a credit union based in Dublin, OH. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does BMI Federal Credit Union offer?
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account charge?
BMI Federal Credit Union Share Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
Other Services by BMI Federal Credit Union
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$29|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$40|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||