BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from BMO Harris BankUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Where does BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account do business?
BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account is based in Chicago, IL. It was founded in 1882 and offers checking accounts services in 8 states across the USA.
BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BMO Harris Bank offer?
BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account offers an APY of .05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account charge?
BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $100. Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account charges a $50 fee for an early account closure. Contact BMO Harris Bank Statement Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$25|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$100|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|Early Account Closure||$50|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$12|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||