|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Where does Capital One 360 Savings Account do business?
Capital One 360 Savings Account is based in McLean, VA. It was founded in 1988 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Capital One 360 Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Capital One offer?
Capital One 360 Savings Account offers an APY of 1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Capital One 360 Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - Capital One 360 Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Capital One 360 Savings Account charge?
Capital One 360 Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Capital One 360 Savings Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
1680 Capital One Drive
McLean, VA 22102 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Capital One
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Paper Statement Fee||$5|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||