Capital One 360 Savings Account Review
Capital One 360 Savings Account is offered by Capital One,
founded in 1933 and based in McLean, VA.
Capital One 360 Savings Account is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from Capital One federally insured?
Yes, your Capital One savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Capital One offer?
Capital One 360 Savings Account offers an APY of 1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Capital One 360 Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Capital One 360 Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- ATM Reimbursement
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - Capital One 360 Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Capital One 360 Savings Account charge?
Capital One 360 Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Capital One 360 Savings Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.