Where does Chase Bank Premier Savings Account do business?
Chase Bank Premier Savings Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1877 and offers checking accounts services in 23 states across the USA.
Chase Bank Premier Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Chase Bank offer?
Chase Bank Premier Savings Account offers an APY starting at .01% and ranging up to .09% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Chase Bank Premier Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Chase Bank Premier Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Chase Bank Premier Savings Account charge?
Chase Bank Premier Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $35 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Chase Bank Premier Savings Account charges $6 every time you request a paper statement.
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Chase Bank
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $25|
|Paper Statement Fee||$6|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$34|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$35|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.01% - 0.09%|