Where does CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account do business?
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account is based in Salt Lake City, UT. It was founded in 2000 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does CIT Bank offer?
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account offers an APY of 1.55% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). This is higher than the typical APY for online-only checking accounts, which is around 1% APY.
What features and perks does CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
What fees does CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account charge?
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $10 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
Other Services by CIT Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee