Where does Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account do business?
Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account is a credit union based in Raleigh, NC. It was founded in 1967 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Coastal Federal Credit Union offer?
Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY of 0.1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account charge?
Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $100.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Coastal Federal Credit Union Savings Account charges $4 every time you request a paper statement.
Other Services by Coastal Federal Credit Union
|APY Minimum Balance||$5|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$100|
|Paper Statement Fee||$4|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$45|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||