Commerce Bank Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from Commerce BankUnaffiliated
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $3|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Where does Commerce Bank Savings Account do business?
Commerce Bank Savings Account is based in Kansas City, MO. It was founded in 1865 and offers checking accounts services in 11 states across the USA.
Commerce Bank Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Commerce Bank offer?
Commerce Bank Savings Account offers an APY of .02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Commerce Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Commerce Bank Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Commerce Bank Savings Account charge?
Commerce Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $40 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $60 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Commerce Bank Savings Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
Other Services by Commerce Bank
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$25|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $3|
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$11|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$40|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$60|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||