Where does CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account do business?
CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account is a credit union based in Frankfort, KY. It was founded in 1951 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does CommonWealth Credit Union offer?
CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY of 0.15% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account charge?
CommonWealth Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
Other Services by CommonWealth Credit Union
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee