Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from Delta Community Credit UnionUnaffiliated
Delta Community Credit Union Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from Delta Community Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account Review
Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account is offered by Delta Community Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1940 and based in Atlanta, GA. Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account is offered in 1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Delta Community Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Delta Community Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What APY does Delta Community Credit Union offer?
Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY of 0.35% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
|Bank Account Features||
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account charge?
Delta Community Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$40|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||