Where does First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account do business?
First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account is based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 1985 and offers checking accounts services in 6 states across the USA.
First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does First Republic Bank offer?
First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account offers an APY starting at .15% and ranging up to .55% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account charge?
First Republic Bank Passbook Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $500.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $30 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
111 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by First Republic Bank
- New York
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$500|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$10|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$30|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.15% - 0.55%|