|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0%|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account Review
Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account is offered by Gate City Bank, a bank founded in 1923 and based in Fargo, ND. Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account is available in 2 states across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account does not pay interest.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Gate City Bank.
Are savings accounts from Gate City Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Gate City Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #27774). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does Gate City Bank offer a signup bonus?
Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account?There is no minimum deposit to open a Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $0|
|Minimum Required Balance||$0|
What APY does Gate City Bank offer?
Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account is not an interest-bearing account. In other words, it doesn't pay an interest on your savings.
What fees does Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account charge?
Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $22 fee.
What features and perks does Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
Can you set up a direct deposit to Gate City Bank Minor Savings Account?
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
Other Services by Gate City Bank
- North Dakota
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$13|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$10|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$22|