Where does Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account do business?
Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account is based in Grand Rapids, MI. It was founded in 1999 and offers checking accounts services in 17 states across the USA.
Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Northpointe Bank offer?
Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account offers an APY starting at 1.12% and ranging up to 1.95% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). This is higher than the typical APY for online-only checking accounts, which is around 1% APY.
What features and perks does Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
What fees does Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account charge?
Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $60 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Northpointe Bank Ultimate Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
Other Services by Northpointe Bank
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee