State Farm Bank Savings Account Review
State Farm Bank Savings Account is offered by State Farm,
a financial services company
founded in 1922 and based in Bloomington, IL.
State Farm Bank Savings Account is offered in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from State Farm federally insured?
Yes, your State Farm savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does State Farm offer?
State Farm Bank Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 0.3% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does State Farm Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
State Farm Bank Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- ATM Reimbursement
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - State Farm Bank Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does State Farm Bank Savings Account charge?
State Farm Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $100.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.