Where does State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account do business?
State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account is based in Atlanta, GA. It was founded in 1995 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does State Bank & Trust Co offer?
State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account offers an APY of 0.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account charge?
State Bank and Trust Company Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Other Services by State Bank & Trust Co
|APY Minimum Balance||$100|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $0.67|
|Bank Account Features||