Where does State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account do business?
State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account is based in Macon, GA. It was founded in 1995 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does State Bank & Trust Co offer?
The APY of an account is the annual rate of return taking into account compounding interest and assuming your money remains in the account for a full year.This is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features.
Free debit card - Enjoy the convenience of a debit card without the extra fees. Debit cards make it easier to control your spending because unlike credit cards you can only spend what you already have in your account.
Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
Mobile Banking - State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
Savings account - State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account allows you link your checking account to a savings account. Connecting your checking account to a savings account reduces friction and makes it easier to put aside money toward savings on a regular basis.
What fees does State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account charge?
Here is a list of the potential fees attached to this account:
- International bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account charges a $15 fee for an early account closure. Contact State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- If you lose your debit card, get ready to pay a $5 charge.
- Keep an eye on your balance when making payments. State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account charges a $35 fee.
- An overdraft on your account will trigger a $35 fee per item.
- State Street Bank & Trust Co Checking Account charges $4 every time you request a paper statement.
- Stop payment orders cost $35 a pop.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
Other Services by State Bank & Trust Co
- Debit Card
- FDIC Member
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit