|Monthly Fee||$0 - $7|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Where does SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account do business?
SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account is based in Atlanta, GA. It was founded in 1865 and offers checking accounts services in 11 states (and Washington, DC).
SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does SunTrust Bank offer?
SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account offers an APY of .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account charge?
SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact SunTrust Bank Select Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
303 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by SunTrust Bank
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$25|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $7|
|International ATM Surcharge||$5|
|Early Account Closure||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$36|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bank Account Features||
SunTrust Bank Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate