in Tax Relief Companies from 20/20 Tax ResolutionUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
20/20 Tax Relief Review
2020 tax resolution is a tax relief company based in Broomfield, CO. The company was founded in 1998 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Average fee of $1,950. Fees will vary depending on the complexity of the case, but this is the average fee customers will pay for the services of 20/20 Tax Relief.
- Upfront retainer required. 20/20 Tax Relief requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does 2020 tax resolution charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case. According to 2020 tax resolution, the average customer will pay $1,950 in fees.
Does 2020 tax resolution offer flexible payments?
2020 tax resolution does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does 2020 tax resolution have a money-back guarantee?
No, 2020 tax resolution does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does 2020 tax resolution charge a retainer?
Yes, 2020 tax resolution charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt 2020 tax resolution will consider?
2020 tax resolution has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can 2020 tax resolution handle?
2020 tax resolution provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does 2020 tax resolution consider?
2020 tax resolution deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax professionals specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does 2020 tax resolution consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. 2020 tax resolution will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does 2020 tax resolution consider?
2020 tax resolution will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreements.
Does 2020 tax resolution have the staff to provide in-house services?
2020 tax resolution does not employ tax professionals, enrolled agents, or CPAs to handle tax issues.2020 tax resolution does not have tax attorneys or enrolled agents on staff. However, it does employ Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia