Abajian Law Tax Relief
in Tax Relief Companies from Abajian Law Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
Abajian Law Tax Relief Review
Abajian Law Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Irvine, CA. The company was founded in 2006 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Upfront retainer required. Abajian Law Tax Relief requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does Abajian Law Tax Relief charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does Abajian Law Tax Relief offer flexible payments?
Abajian Law Tax Relief does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does Abajian Law Tax Relief have a money-back guarantee?
No, Abajian Law Tax Relief does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does Abajian Law Tax Relief charge a retainer?
Yes, Abajian Law Tax Relief charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt Abajian Law Tax Relief will consider?
Abajian Law Tax Relief has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can Abajian Law Tax Relief handle?
Abajian Law Tax Relief provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Installment Agreement Cases
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Offshore Banking Tax Penalty Relief
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
What type of customers does Abajian Law Tax Relief consider?
Abajian Law Tax Relief deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax professionals specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Abajian Law Tax Relief consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Abajian Law Tax Relief will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Abajian Law Tax Relief consider?
Abajian Law Tax Relief will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreements. In fact, they will consider cases with an installment agreement when the taxpayer is not even at risk of default.
Does Abajian Law Tax Relief have the staff to provide in-house services?
Abajian Law Tax Relief does not employ tax professionals, enrolled agents, or CPAs to handle tax issues.Abajian Law Tax Relief does not have tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia