Alana Tax Group
in Tax Relief Companies from Alana Tax Group LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
Alana Tax Group Review
Alana Tax Group is a tax relief company based in Sherman Oaks, CA. The company was founded in 2002 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Upfront retainer required. Alana Tax Group requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does Alana Tax Group charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does Alana Tax Group offer flexible payments?
Alana Tax Group does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does Alana Tax Group have a money-back guarantee?
No, Alana Tax Group does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does Alana Tax Group charge a retainer?
Yes, Alana Tax Group charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt Alana Tax Group will consider?
Alana Tax Group has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can Alana Tax Group handle?
Alana Tax Group provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Installment Agreement Cases
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Offshore Banking Tax Penalty Relief
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does Alana Tax Group consider?
Alana Tax Group deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax professionals specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Alana Tax Group consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Alana Tax Group will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Alana Tax Group consider?
Alana Tax Group will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreements. In fact, they will consider cases with an installment agreement when the taxpayer is not even at risk of default.
Does Alana Tax Group have the staff to provide in-house services?
Alana Tax Group does not employ tax professionals, enrolled agents, or CPAs to handle tax issues.Alana Tax Group does not have tax attorneys or enrolled agents on staff. However, it does employ Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia