Gary Mehta Tax Relief
in Tax Relief Companies from Gary Mehta, CPA, EAClaimed Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
Gary Mehta Tax Relief Review
Gary Mehta Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Jersey City, NJ. The company was founded in 13 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Upfront retainer required. Gary Mehta Tax Relief requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does Gary Mehta Tax Relief charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does Gary Mehta Tax Relief offer flexible payments?
Gary Mehta Tax Relief does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does Gary Mehta Tax Relief have a money-back guarantee?
No, Gary Mehta Tax Relief does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does Gary Mehta Tax Relief charge a retainer?
Yes, Gary Mehta Tax Relief charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt Gary Mehta Tax Relief will consider?
Gary Mehta Tax Relief has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can Gary Mehta Tax Relief handle?
Gary Mehta Tax Relief provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Gary Mehta Tax Relief consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Gary Mehta Tax Relief will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Gary Mehta Tax Relief consider?
Gary Mehta Tax Relief will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreements.
Does Gary Mehta Tax Relief have the staff to provide in-house services?
Gary Mehta Tax Relief does not employ tax professionals, enrolled agents, or CPAs to handle tax issues.Gary Mehta Tax Relief does not have tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia