|Range of fees||Starting at $1,500|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$7,000|
Honest Tax Review
Honest Tax is a tax relief company based in Woodland Hills, CA. The company was founded in 2005 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
- Both tax attorneys and enrolled agents may represent your case. While Honest Tax does have tax attorneys on staff, they also employ enrolled agents to handle less complex cases.
- Minimum tax debt of $7,000. Honest Tax only considers taxpayers with at least $7,000 in tax debt, which is less than the minimum required by most tax relief firms.
- Average fee of $2,100. Fees will vary depending on the complexity of the case, but this is the average fee customers will pay for the services of Honest Tax.
- Fees starting at $1,500. Fees for Honest Tax start at $1,500 and go up from there.
- Money back guarantee. Honest Tax may offer a refund if you're not satisfied with their services or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- No retainer fee. Does not require a retainer to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt (state availability varies).
How much does Honest Tax charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case. However, you can expect the cost of Honest Tax services to start at $1,500. According to Honest Tax, the average customer will pay $2,100 in fees.
Does Honest Tax offer flexible payments?
Yes, Honest Tax offers flexible payments so you don't have to pay their fees as a lump sum.
Does Honest Tax have a money-back guarantee?Honest Tax offers a money back guarantee. You may be able to request a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services. Visit their site for more details on the terms and conditions of the money back guarantee.
Does Honest Tax charge a retainer?does not charges a retainer fee for its services. This means you will not need to make an upfront payment for them to start working on your case.
|Money Back Guarantee?||Yes|
|Range of Fees||Starting at $1,500|
What is the minimum tax debt Honest Tax will consider?
What kind of tax cases can Honest Tax handle?
Honest Tax provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Currently not Collectible Cases
- Installment Agreement Cases
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Offshore Banking Tax Penalty Relief
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does Honest Tax consider?
Honest Tax deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax attorneys specialize in one or the other. Honest Tax business tax resolution services are best suited for businesses with at least $10,000 and up to $1,000,000 of revenue.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Honest Tax consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Honest Tax will consider currently not collectible cases. Note that Honest Tax will consider all CNC cases regardless of their expiration date.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Honest Tax consider?
Honest Tax will consider installment agreements cases. In fact, they will consider cases with an installment agreement when the taxpayer is not even at risk of default.
Does Honest Tax have the staff to provide in-house services?
Honest Tax employs tax attorneys and enrolled agents.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Honest Tax to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.