JG Tax Group
in Tax Relief Companies from JG Tax Group Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$5,000|
JG Tax Group Review
JG Tax Group is a tax relief company based in Deerfield, FL. The company was founded in 2008 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 state across the USA.
- Both tax attorneys and enrolled agents may represent your case. While JG Tax Group does have tax attorneys on staff, they also employ enrolled agents to handle less complex cases.
- Minimum tax debt of $5,000. JG Tax Group only considers taxpayers with at least $5,000 in tax debt, which is less than the minimum required by most tax relief firms.
- Money back guarantee. JG Tax Group may offer a refund if you're not satisfied with their services or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- No retainer fee. Does not require a retainer to start working on your case.
- Does not cover state tax debt. JG Tax Group does not provide tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does JG Tax Group charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does JG Tax Group offer flexible payments?
JG Tax Group does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does JG Tax Group have a money-back guarantee?JG Tax Group offers a money back guarantee. You may be able to request a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services. Visit their site for more details on the terms and conditions of the money back guarantee.
Does JG Tax Group charge a retainer?does not charges a retainer fee for its services. This means you will not need to make an upfront payment for them to start working on your case.
|Money Back Guarantee?||Yes|
What is the minimum tax debt JG Tax Group will consider?
What type of customers does JG Tax Group consider?
JG Tax Group only deals with personal tax relief cases and does not take on business tax debt cases. They only work with the consumer market.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does JG Tax Group consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. JG Tax Group will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does JG Tax Group consider?
JG Tax Group will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreemens.
Does JG Tax Group have the staff to provide in-house services?
JG Tax Group employs tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend JG Tax Group to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.